24,000 African Church Leaders find spiritual freedom and discover true manhood with Core 300
Above – In 2018, 245 VIP’s–Bishops and Senior Pastors meet in Nairobi and are transformed at a 3-day Warrior Conference
August 12, 2013 – Without a plan or any missions experience, a team of 4 middle-aged Californian men from Core 300, a US-based leadership development movement for Christian leaders, who had never been to Africa--responded to a mysterious call to come to the Bush of Western Kenya to teach the Warrior Course to Bishops, Pastors and Church leadership teams. 611 men showed up for the 3-day event. 30% of them came to Jesus for the first time.
“In all of my years of ministry, I have never had a course grip my heart and transform my mind as a follower of Jesus. The joy of watching 1000s of ministers go through a miraculous transformation is impossible to describe! “
Bishop Vincent Mugun and wife Teresa, Core 300 Executive Director, East Africa
These men tell of miraculous changes they all share :
- The breaking of the invisible, demonic cords to primeval culture and its currency of fear
- Receiving Adoption by our Father-God–and healing of their their “Father-Wound”
- A clear identity as Son of the Father who is holy and wholly masculine
- Rebooting of their conscience–and the banishment of shame
- New HOPE and Courage to navigate to guide them into their purpose under God
Today, our indigenous-led Bungoma-based operations has outposts in Nairobi and , Uganda. With 32,000 graduates, we’ve multiplied faster than fundraising can keep up with, making resources a constant challenge.
Their stories of radical, long lasting–even miraculous–change. I happens inside out! News of these changed men are in stark contrast to the critical fallen state men at large have come to. Therefore, the Good News spread from wife to wife, man to men, and churches to a cornucopia of denominations! Villages across Regions through borders to other nations who continue to ask us,
Interested? Get a sample of our popular Warrior course here.
Below – every Core 300 student receives their own and often his first–Swahili Bible
“When our research revealed–to our surprise–that only 5% of ministers in Kenya owned a Bible in their own language. I determined right then that we would never train a man–pastor, employee, inmate–with our biblical material unless he had his own Bible at his side“
— Art Hobba, Founder, Core 300
Training our 200 Coordinators like Jesus did with the 12 . . .
Our native Coordinators do the hard work in Kenya and East Uganda. Usually called out by God, they are assigned or 3-5 days each month they will travel to a remote village, town, or one of our 31 Training Centers They come burdened Swahili Bibles, and Field Manuals.
Picture (below) Founder-Author Art Hobba brings
The Priest course at 2018 Annual Leadership Summit FAQs
- What are your biggest expenses? 10% of our costs go to printing, binding, and delivering Field Training Manuals (our curricula) and Bible League Swahili Bibles used for each attendee at our 225 conferences. The balance of our costs go to: a) buying, fueling, and maintaining our “MotorWings” motorbike fleet for our senior leadership team. By Fall of 2022 we hope to add 10 more Honda’s (to transport our 10 Prisons Coordinators to serve the tripling of our prison rehabilitation to 30 prisons, a used diesel 15-passenger bus, and a compact used sedan. b) travel costs for our volunteer trainers across the West and Central Kenya, and into Uganda.
- Tell me about your conferences? Our average conference size is between 40-120 men, and, unlike other Western-supported training events in Africa, the backlog of men have been waiting to experience the classes, causes them to pay most of their own travel, food and lodging.
- Who are your 160 Certified “Coordinators? Vetted and discipled African ministers who have graduated from all 3 courses and who feel called to train other church leaders for our movement. Usually part or full-time ministers, we develop each man through our vetting process. First they serve as a “Timothy” in the field assigned to help a veteran Coordinator, and they learn to do more and more until they find theri own Timothy and begin leading conferences themselves. The process is oversen by Cluster Leaders of 10-15 men each who are overseen by our Operations Board of 8 men.
- How many ministry leadership conferences have you hosted? To date we have hosted over 950 Church Leadership conferences, and 200 more in prisons. With funding and our partner ministry efforts, we should double these numbers by the end of 2024.
- How long do they last? the conference typically lasts 3 days for church leaders, and we complete a prison training over 10-11 months
- What about self-sustainability? It is our goal to have our Kenya operation fully sustained by 2030. After 5 years of trial and error, and training 11,000 men in our Farms for Life program we already see 100’s of farms reaching or exceeding a 3X harvest totally over $10 million in 2021 and each year the harvests will be growing. b)Last Spring 2021 we began SIMBA Enterprises in Western Counties investing in 15 worthy and skilled workers with $100 in seed capital to start a businesses in poultry, retail sales, clothing, and restaurants; c) Our Bungoma-based organization has also planted its first 3 Farms for Life, the profits of which will fund various ministries and needs for Core 300. We also have developed new ministry partners who share our same objectives and will be assisting us with budgets as well.
The Troika (left) is a sacred group of 3 men. They learn vulnerability as they confess to one another so they may be healed. Trust and courage build they stay together for the whole course.
A few months later all gather again for a Graduation Celebration and are awarded Certificates of Completion by the Coordinator or Board Member, with families present. It is a BIG Day!